недеља, 22. април 2012.

There is a Solution for Every Hard Situation

People have that animal line in their character and I believe that is completely normal thing. I love to have adventures and I don’t like monogamy at all but I have really nice wife and I have to pretend that is not a truth. Since I love my wife and I love my life with her, I can’t cheat her for real – she would be devastated for the rest of her life. Because of all these big reasons I am trying to make both of us happy by going to mistress chat room. She doesn’t know that I am going on this place but I know that going there is the best thing for our marriage. I am giving her enough love and she has me completely but I have to release my inhibitions from time to time. On this place I can enjoy and I can be completely relaxed.

I met many wonderful women there and they are really in mistress mood and I love to see that and to be a part of that kind of an action. After my mistress chat I feel much better and I have a feeling that I my batteries are fully charged. When I have the availability to go on this place and to be with my wife at the same time I think that I have all that I need from life. Sometimes I am a little bit sad because my wife is not a mistress type of woman. I don’t ask from her to be like that for real – she could pretend that she is a mistress sometimes but she doesn’t want to do that, not even for me.

I am wondering very often did I make a mistake because I got married with someone who is not willing to fulfill my fantasies at least couple of times, but now it is too late to think in that direction. Probably I didn’t make a mistake because there are many great things in our common life but I am still missing the parts of mistress life style. I believe that the most important thing is that I can handle my hard marriage situation. When I feel down, I just go to mistress webcam chat and I feel much better and after that there is nothing that my wife can do to make me nervous again.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар