недеља, 22. април 2012.

It is Not Healthy to Feel Like You Are in a Prison

Since I was a student I was always into Asians. Since I am bisexual I never minded if my partner is man or woman. I appreciate great personality, character, sense of humor and things like that, I don’t care about the sex of a person. I had many relationships and I was with many girls and boys. It was fun but I always wanted something more than just that and then it came to my mind! I want and I need Asian she male person. When I figured that out, I went on Asian she male chat to meet someone new.

Since I was a long time on this place, I met many wonderful people and I loved their creativity. We were talking about their clothes and I told all of them how I am envying them because of their courage to be whatever they want to be. Many of mine she-male friends told me that I shouldn’t feel like I am in the prison and that I have to feel and wear whatever I want, and I understood them completely but I didn’t have their courage to do that for real. After one day in Asian shemale chatrooms my life changed completely. I met one person and he was persistent with his idea to meet me. I went out with him and I felt in love. At first, it was really weird for me to go out with a she male person but after only few dates I knew that he is the man of my life. We went to bars, parties, dinners and I loved the fact that he doesn’t care what other people are saying about him.

When I was with him I started to be like that and I felt really proud of myself. He is so relaxed that he even lets me to spend my available time on Asian shemale webcams places. He tells me that he is fine with that because he wants me to see what does freedom means and with the help of all webcams I really saw and I understood what he was talking about. I promised to myself that I will try to go out wearing whatever I want at least once and I will do that for sure if nothing else, to show him my respect for she male persons.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар