недеља, 22. април 2012.

How I Discovered My Kink!

I was a bit shy when it comes to sex- I had a really strict upbringing and my parents taught me to be very careful when it comes to relationships and sex in general. I didn’t date much and I started to be very scared as time passed by- I was scared that I will never have good sexual experiences and I finally decided to do something about it. My friend told me that she had some really spicy experiences online as she was visiting naughty Ebony chat rooms but I wasn’t really interested in this type of fun. However, I started to read many blogs and just trying to find similar experiences. As I discovered there were quite a lot of women out there who were just like me and that taught me to hope that there’s still hope for me.

I read this story about a girl that never had sex and that lost her virginity with a guy she met at a club one night. Even though I'm not a virgin I didn’t want to end up like her-. However, I caught myself contemplating about this- just having passionate sex with a stranger. Then I read a story about the girl who met some guy online at some chat room and she had naughty Ebony webcams sessions at naughty Ebony chatroom - hmmm this sounded very interesting. She expressed her kink without having to really be close- to me this sounded really exciting. As I was contemplating on the ways how could I liberate this raging beast inside (I haven’t had sex in a long time) I realized that there are a lot of people out there who were confused as I was.

If you’re anything like me then casual sex is not easy. I spent a lot of time thinking about this but then I realized that I won’t get too far just by thinking about it. I decided to put myself out there and just try to be more open to the idea of sexual relationships and no-strings-attached sex. I learnt a lot – and I realized that we have only one life and that we should take advantage of every magical moment. I feel much better since I started to date freely and openly. I discovered my passion and my kink- now I’m not as shy as I was. I’m definitely more open to different options and sex in general!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар