недеља, 1. април 2012.

A military love is not hard to find

I wanted a strong guy. A guy that lives bu the code of honor. A guy that will be crazy about me, that will be ready to do anything for me, that will be strong, that will fill me, and that will be more than a man. I wanted an army man. There were not that many ways of meeting US military penpals free, and I wanted just that. A bit of searching the net gave me the idea to use the on line dating site though. And I met plenty of guys. Like with anyone else, there were great guys, there were boring guys, there were those full of themselves, and those decent and brave men that wanted love. I have found my own, a man I really deeply love, and I do believe anyone can find mr. right rather easy. Just try it, and you will be surprised how many people you will meet in a short time!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар