уторак, 17. април 2012.

A Few Interesting Facts That You Maybe Didn’t Have a Chance to Find Out About Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!

It hurts me when I see that there are many people that put Mormons in the same basket with the heresies. There are so many prejudices to be broken that I even don’t know from where to begin! Of course, everyone has their own system of beliefs and my intention is not to convince anyone to become a Mormon, but to clear existing prejudices about Mormon lifestyle.

As a first fact, I’d point out that many probably don’t know that Mormons are not sinful and that they tend to keep away from all psychoactive substances and that they want to be clean. I talked about this with my friends at LDS chat Canada and we all agreed that we must fight against already established opinions about Mormons anytime we have an opportunity because this is the least we can do in order to improve the understandings and opinions related to our religion.

Second thing that makes Mormons special and unique is a fact that we deeply believe in one love, a love that lasts for the rests of our life and throughout whole eternity. We strongly believe in premarital chastity, and this is a principle we are deeply devoted to. I don’t know for you, but for me it appears quite reasonable to promise yourself to one person that you think it’s worth it!

Third, you wouldn’t believe how abstention from alcohol and cigarettes sets you free. You are not guided by your own weakness and this is precisely what makes you strong. Once you forgot about low pleasures that vices provide you, you will be truly free to enjoy in the purity of your own freedom, without any hesitation or fear.

And fourth and other also important thing is that we aren’t isolated from the rest of the world like Amish, for example. I met my girlfriend at LDS webcam chat and this is a proof that we keep up with a modern technology, that we are educated and social persons. Our religion doesn’t make us blind for the progress of the world, at least, not me!

As you had an opportunity to see, I go to college, I have a girlfriend that I met at LDS chat room and I prefer healthy lifestyle that also includes sports, and I think that regardless my religious beliefs, I aim at the same values as all other people in the world: stability, marriage and god service to our lord.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар