недеља, 15. април 2012.

I am Gothic and I Love It!

Gothic subculture is not a main stream- and Goth people are either frowned upon or misunderstood. Gothic subculture involves different ways of expression such as fashion, music, tattoos and generally involves an alternative lifestyle. I am Gothic and I love Vampire literature such as Anne Rice novels and/or Ray Bradbury novels (a well known sci-fi writer). Our way of dressing might seem intimidating to people as I prefer black color and leather clothes. I also like to wear different pagan symbols such as ankh and pentacle- these details and elements are not main stream and are considered strange by the majority. Luckily, I found a many other singles who belong to Gothic subculture as I do.

There are number of different websites that offer online dating services for Gothic singles. They provide different dating options and in that manner people can choose to exchange experiences through online Goth chat rooms and this has helped me a lot. I could finally meet other Gothic singles and spend time with people who share my taste in music, literature and generally share my way of life. Internet gives people an opportunity to connect on a higher level and to find compatible dates. Since I’m from Canada I’ve spent a lot of time at online Goth chatroom Canada using the Goth webcam chat services. All these solutions helped me to meet new friends and exchange my passion and interests.

I finally met people who understand me; I could share my favorite books, talk about H.R Giger and other Gothic interests. I could finally share my music and movies. I can just be who I am – and I think that these types of specialized websites are very useful simply because I had a chance to find other singles who are just like me. It’s hard when you’re misunderstood – you can’t just explain who you are especially if people don’t want to understand you. I grew up thinking that I am strange, I started to feel very frustrated and that’s why I was very excited that I could finally meet and chat with people who completely understand where I’m coming from. I still visit my favorite chat rooms and spend time with my Gothic friends. I met some of them offline too and now I can freely express all the things that I want and love. I am Gothic and I love it!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар