понедељак, 30. април 2012.

Join A Chatroom Where You Can Give It Or Take It!

A friend of mine recently told me all about this strapon chatrooms site, so I had to come along and check out what it was all about. My first instinct was to ask how my friend knew about this site in the first place. I wasn't aware of any suggestion that he and his wife indulged in strapon play in their relationship, and usually they are altogether forthcoming with the details of what they get up to in their sex lives! I also came to the inclusion that there can only be one person taking that strapon in their relationship, and that would be him! It's amazing the things you end up learning about people!

The reason he showed me the website in the first place is because he wanted to show me, in one of the many strapon webcam chat rooms that they have on this site, this one particular girl who puts on a show the likes of which I have never seen before. Seriously, this girl really does stretch the limits of what the human body should be able to do! I have never really used chat sites all that much, personally - not because I don't like them but because I generally don't get to spend all that much time online and any time I do have is spent on doing work. But it does not surprise me that there are websites like this these days that are aimed at a specific interest or kink.

I have actually spent quite a lot more time at StraponChatrooms.com since then, not just to see that girl, but just to see how it works. I was wondering just how much strapon chat people could actually have without getting bored, but obviously I both underestimated and misjudged it. The whole fetish goes a lot deeper (so to speak) than I would have imagined and not everyone spends all their time talking about strapons. It's really a community of people that just enjoy spending time with each other that happen to have this common interest. I guess it's like if you join a forum for a band - you don't spend all your time talking about a band, you talk about other stuff, too!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар