понедељак, 30. април 2012.

The Granny Chatroom, A View To What You Want

Under the assumption that young men should court only young women and older men should make friends only with ladies their age, this world would be so uniformed that, I presume, we would all die of boredom. Lucky for us it is the 21st century and we have the will-power and the means to choose for ourselves who and which way we will acquaint.

The granny chatroom proves that, too. There are places where people can indulge in their every whim, if they please. It is up to them and no one else.

I am one of those people. I don't like to be told what to do nor how to do things I like. Years and years of dating girls my age lead me to believe that I actually not attracted to them enough. All of these dates ended up in mutual dissatisfaction. I knew that something needs to change and I need to get in charge of my love life again but had to think of a way how to do that in reality.

A friend recommended the granny chat. He claimed that he went out a couple of times with elder women and what he experienced was more than satisfactory. They, my friend said, in most cases know just what they want and how they want it. They have less inhibitions. They have already tried most things and what they haven't, they will not shy away from giving it a go. It all comes with age and understanding how silly it is not take advantage of things that are free and here for making our lives more enjoyable than it is right now.

I did listen carefully what my friend was telling me and thought of trying it myself. I used the granny webcam chat to get in touch with some fine ladies who would be interested in a date with me. There were many who agreed to meet me.

Let me tell you that this really changed my opinion on many things. The first is that life can be very easy if you do things correctly. Also, there is no general rule on what is the correct thing, but it can be a thing that is only correct for you, not necessarily for anybody else. Furthermore, I am never going back to dating girls my age. The mature ones are way better.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар