недеља, 22. април 2012.

Domination as a way of life

By now you have certainly heard about BDSM and the people who enjoy it. Let’s be honest, if you didn’t you wouldn’t be here at all. But what is it that drives people to succumb to those urges where they engage in hot actions that involve domination? And what is their drive to get into such engagements? I have been posing as a dominatrix for a long time and I can tell you that the reasons behind this are very different. It all started when I went into a domina chatroom to check out what can I learn from the women there and it turned out that I was pretty much intrigued with the whole deal. Soon I was ready to try something on my own.

It didn’t take too long to talk my boyfriend into the whole thing. Playing it rough was just as exciting for him as it was for me and then I realized that some men just love to have a hard time with girls. Getting into the role of a domina was not easy at the beginning but the people I met on domina webcam chat gave me a lot of pointers. There is a lot you have to do at first, get the proper costumes and toys and things like that, but the most important part is attitude. Once you establish the boundaries before engaging in a domination session, you are free to do whatever is fine with both of you and that can be hotter than anything you can imagine, especially if you enjoy control as much as I do.

Now, certainly some of you are going to be interested in this as much as I was when I first read about it. Luckily, nowadays there are many more places where you can check out the things you need. Every erotic shop has the toys and the tools you need for a good domme session, but to get in the right mindset for it you are going to need more. You need to boost yourself with confidence and play it right with your man. And if you are looking for more guidelines then you can check out a domina chat site or two, the girls that are much more experienced will always be willing to share a few of their tricks with those new to the whole thing.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар