понедељак, 9. април 2012.

Red is always redder when artificial

Whether you want to admit it or not, you have some kind of fetish. We all do. True, sometimes too many people love it so it's not considered a fetish, but it just is. Mine is lipstick. When I see pretty lipstick lesbians, it is always different then when I see them without it. I just love it so much, I don't even tale it off when at home. And I like to look the others wearing it. So it's not everybody's taste, but there are enough of us to make it work. And using the internet, the chance to meet lipstick lesbians is way greater than it has ever been in the past. Yes, it is a niche but no, you really won't care about it if the supply is greater than your own demand. Use the net, find yourself a date and be happy.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар