недеља, 22. април 2012.

I Love My Big Breasts!

My tits were always my best assets. I have big and beautiful breasts- round, soft and nicely shaped. I am proud of my breasts and I just love to feel a man’s hand all over my boobs. For a long time I was trying to hide them because I was feeling awkward every time I would talk to anybody. People would rarely look at me in the eyes regardless of whether they were men or women- and as I said at first I was bothered with it until I learnt how to take advantage of my God given breasts.

Then one day I was talking to a friend of mine that had the same problems as I did and she told me that she loves to visit naughty big tit chatrooms- and I told her that I am trying to avoid additional attention but she persuaded me that this was actually a very liberating experience for her. She said that she had naughty big tit webcams sessions and that she managed to get rid of the shyness. Honestly, this didn’t make sense to me at all – but I was really prepared to do anything just so I could finally be proud of my shape and breasts.

I didn’t go online looking for dates but I started to wear different types of clothing- tops that were more revealing and finally I started to feel better. I even took it a step further and started to walk proudly and enjoy the attention. I could never imagine that I will get such a good response- people were noticing me because I was more confident and of course because of my big tits. I scored quite a few dates and realized that my boobs are really pretty and enticing.

It was such a relief- that I was finally able to enjoy my body and be confident. I had really hot dates and realized that men definitely like bigger boobs as opposed to smaller ones. My friend still visits this naughty big tit chatroom - however I don’t feel the need to as I really have a rich sex life thanks to my big, beautiful breasts. As I was growing up I always thought of them as an obstacle – but finally I know that my female attributes are tempting and inspiring. I would never change them because I’m beautiful the way I am. I am a really sexy big breasted woman!

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар