понедељак, 30. април 2012.

I Am Big, Sexy and Insatiable!

I am what you call a sexually insatiable BBW and if you had encounters with someone like me then you know exactly what I’m talking about and just how wild I can be. I am far from shy and also very kinky- what can I say I just love sex and I have no taboos. However, sometimes it’s hard to find a partner who is prepared to follow my every kink and for a while I was struggling with sexual discontent and felt that I will never meet my match. As I was chatting to my friend from naughty BBW chat she shared her experiences with me and told me about this guy that was really hot. She shared every detail of their sexual life and said that he would love to meet me.


I have had threesomes before but never with a friend and her guy- it felt a bit awkward at first but when I saw him I got instantly aroused. So, I finally decided to give it a go. First, we arranged a few naughty BBW webcams sessions – just to feel each other out and I have to tell you this guy was everything I ever needed and my friend wasn’t selfish either. After a few online dates we finally met up in person- we had a nice dinner followed with a chit-chat – and then the finale. Oh man, this was something I’ve never experienced before. I will save the delicious details to myself and just tell you that this was the best sexual experience of my life.


I mean who would know that I would finally meet someone that will be able to cater to all my needs. Of course I was left wanting more and boy did I get it. We had few naughty BBW chatroom experiences after that but then we just decided to meet in person as the sex was really fabulous. My friend attends our sessions sometimes but she feels she’s into a more monogamous relationship- so my stud and I just enjoy each other’s company without her presence. My sexual life has reached higher levels and I never thought that I would be as addicted sexually to someone as I am to him. I honestly thought I would never find my match – someone who will be able to follow my rhythm.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар