понедељак, 23. април 2012.

It’s Not So Bad Being a Naughty Mom!

I am a mom and I got married pretty young. Sure, I have wonderful kids and I’m practically living a dream – I have my share of problems but nothing too severe. However, I always had a feeling like something is missing and I just couldn’t understand what and then it struck me- I was feeling like I was deprived of my youth. Being a mom and at such a young age has its advantages but as I noticed lately- it also has its setbacks. I was feeling very strange lately and somehow sexually discontent. I was embarrassed to talk to my friends but I finally decided to confide in my best friend. She was like me, a young mom with lots of responsibilities and almost no time for herself.

She instantly understood me and I soon found out that she’s a regular visitor of a naughty mom chatroom. Honestly, I was shocked with the fact that she would go so far but I could perfectly understand her and the last thing I could do is judge her. But I started thinking about all the things that I have sacrificed in order to be a mom and generally for my family. I started thinking about my sexual desires and fantasies- will I ever have a chance to experience the things that as of lately I started to crave for. I could see that glow on my friends face as she was telling me stories from her naughty mom chat rooms and her sexy naughty mom webcams sessions- I have to admit I was a bit envious.

I was struggling with myself for a long time but then I realized that it’s never too late to try new things- especially if you have a partner who is prepared to take that leap with you. I mean, we change as we learn new things- we evolve in so many ways and this fact applies to our sex lives too. It doesn’t matter what type of fantasy a person has- I think it’s very important to follow one’s needs and also explore your inner world. My friend lost her inhibitions and says that she’s never been happier. She has many spicy dates and she just lives her life to the fullest. It’s never too late to try out new things and search for new thrills- and that’s exactly what makes life so interesting.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар