петак, 16. децембар 2011.

Night For Lesbian Singles To Remain Single


 I have noticed that the lesbian scene is getting weaker and weaker. There are hardly any girls-only nights or clubs. On the other hand, I have noticed that there is a growing number of lipstick lesbian girls at clubs, which makes me very happy. I have never been into butch girls. They are not visually my type, and I cannot seem to be able to relate to them.

Lesbian singles nights were always my favorite, because you get to meet a lot of hot girls there who are willing to have a good time. I went one night with a friend. We had gotten all dolled up and tipsy, and got it. We go ourselves some drinks and started swaying to the music and talking to some girls. It was fun, and then I saw her.

This lipstick lesbian was leaning on the bar. She had great curves, long curly blond hair, tasteful make up, and she had her eyes fixed on me with a teasing smile on her face. I smiled at her and continued talking to the girls. With the corner of my eye I spotted that she was still looking at me. I knew that she would not come to me. She was waiting for me to pick her up. After all, I was with my friends and she was alone.

Soon I got my cocktail down my throat and headed to the bar. I leaned on the bar next to her and ordered a drink. I looked at her and said hi. She said hi back, and after I got her a drink, I invited her to join my friends and me. The party was picking up. We were laughing, drinking, dancing… and dancing was the best part.

My hands were on her. I could feel her hips moving. Her body had such a sexy feel. As we were dancing closer to each other, I could smell her better. It was like smelling pheromones. I wanted her. I asked her if she wanted us to go some place quiet. Once were outside the club, I suggested a walk. We were reminiscing the night behind us, and I liked that she had great time. I took her hand and invited her to my place for another drink, although none of needed any more. When she said yes, I knew it was going to happen.

I poured us some red wine. We sat on the couch and I put my arm around her.  We were talking and I was playing with her hair. I said a few nice things about her and her hair, and kissed her. What do you think happened next?




Нема коментара:

Постави коментар