понедељак, 12. децембар 2011.

Big Ebony Cock For Amateur Gay



Since puberty, girls didn't interest me, only boys were in my fantasies. In my twenties, I was still inexperienced and little bit afraid of dating. People told me that because of that I should try to hookup with some Online amateur Gay, but all my efforts were fruitless. From time to time, I would check the Internet for other Amateur Gay singles, and through Amateur Gay personals meet several Single amateur Gays who were interested in dating, but I was too shy to close the deal. I was still not ready for real Amateur Gay dating. At least I thought so...

One day, after hard workout at local gym, I found myself alone in the showers with this beautiful black guy. I couldn't stop looking at his six-pack abs, his smooth dark skin, and his ""pride and glory"" dangling from his thighs. It was awkward because I got hard and he noticed. But instead of running away he just smiled.

When he saw that I was still shy, a shadow of understanding went over his face, and I could see that he now knew that I was newbie, an Amateur Gay. Slowly he came to me, started kissing and petting me, and after a little while, his confident but gentle touch made me relax completely.

I laid down on tiles and he came over my head putting his penis in my mouth. He was hard, his dick long and thick and I could barely fit it whole in my mouth. I massaged him with my tongue, making suction while trying to fit that huge piece of meat in my mouth. At one point he grabbed my head and started squirting in my mouth with one last long moan.

Then he went down on me. His tongue caressed my glans with such care that I almost exploded after a minute. He took my foreskin lightly between his lips and tugged it gently. This cooled me down a bit, and that’s when he placed the underside of his tongue on my, what he latter called ""sweet spot"" and quickly swiped it from side to side quietly humming while doing so. This was more than I could handle, the vibration from his voice and moist of his mouth made me grunt out of joy.

When he noticed that I was near my climax, he told me to lie down on my hip while he positioned himself behind me. He gently came inside me. It hurt, because he was so big, but he was gentle and after a few seconds pain turned to pleasure. He trusted in circular motion, going faster and faster with every stroke. I started jerking off again, fully embracing the pleasure that was culminating inside of me. We came simultaneously, our cum dripping on the floor, while the hot water from the showers was still pouring over us. This was some good Amateur Gay love.


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар