петак, 16. децембар 2011.

Accidental Gay Fantasies On The Way To The Ultimate One

 There is only one sure thing I could tell you about gay fantasy - there are plenty of them. I myself have quite a few, and I do not even see myself as someone creative when it comes to sex. I am also the type who, for some unknown reason, does not like sharing his fantasies, which is stupid because it works as self-sabotage.

There is one constant fantasy that has been following for more than a decade. I really want to have sex with identical twins. There is not specific action I imagine when I start thinking about such an encounter. I just want them to be athletic, cue, hot and identical. I do not even go that far to imagine if they would be doing something to each other in such situation. I just want them to be in the same room with me and that there is something sexual going on.

Sadly, gay fantasy dating has not worked for me in this area. I have not been able to find gay twins yet, so I have not even pursued anything. So, I keep going through gay fantasy personals hoping I would get lucky eventually.

I do get lucky on the way though. Looking for my gay fantasy men I stumble upon other gay fantasy singles who are looking for someone to bring their fantasies to life with.

One guy read that I was a physical therapist, so he invited me to give him an erotic massage, including the one of his anus, and then to penetrate him very hard. I have to tell you that he was smoking hot! I loved that I finally had an opportunity to have sex with my “client”. I must admit that I did have such thoughts about them before. This was the perfect opportunity for the two of us to experience our fantasies. I do have to argue that this was only a partial experience of this fantasy. He was not my client. I knew what was going to happen beforehand. But on the other hand, I would never cross the line and come onto my clients, so this was as good as it is going to get.

Living out a fantasy gay guys stay young and fresh. It really charges a person’s batteries. One guy used me for his fantasy about sex without touching. We were an inch away from each other, we could feel the heat of our bodies, the excitement in our breathing, and each other’s erection that made our dicks touch from time to time. In was incredibly hot. I exploded wanking at the end of it. Only then we were allowed to touch each other.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар